We’re now simply hours away UFC 260. Each Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou have made weight and the principle occasion title battle is on. This is every part you could know.
Their first contest was a one-sided grindathon after Miocic launched Ngannou to excessive stage wrestling for 5 gruelling rounds, however since that bout, Ngannou has torn by the heavyweight division, incomes himself a second crack on the title. Can he unseat the heavyweight GOAT Miocic? It is attainable. Miocic is getting older and Ngannou can knockout any human alive if he catch them clear. No-one on the planet hits tougher than this man.
Sadly the co-main occasion, a compelling contest between featherweight champ Alexander Volkanovski and jiu jitsu savant Brian Ortega has been cancelled after Volkanovski examined optimistic for COVID-19.
This is every part you could know.
Tips on how to watch UFC 260
This yr the UFC entered into a brand new partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the enlargement of the game of MMA, however dangerous information for client alternative. Particularly in case you’re one of many UFC followers who need to watch UFC stay within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know the way to watch UFC 260, you will solely discover the battle night time on PPV by ESPN’s site:. The price construction is a bit complicated, however listed here are the choices to observe UFC on ESPN, in response to
- Present yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can .
- Present month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will be capable of both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the flexibility to observe the UFC occasion on PPV for $70 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should purchase a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $90. It is a respectable deal. The earlier bundle gave a saving of 25% however this new bundle is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one yr, on the worth of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do all the above on the hyperlink beneath.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 260 exclusively through BT Sport. There are extra choices in case you stay in Australia. You’ll be able to watch UFC 260 by Principal Occasion on Foxtel. You too can watch on the UFC website or using its app. You’ll be able to even order using your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app on your Xbox.
Based mostly on earlier UFC occasions, that is the schedule we count on…
- The principle card begins March 27 , 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- The prelims begin March 27, eight p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
- The early prelims begin March 27, 6.15 p.m. ET (3.15 p.m. PT).
- The principle card begins March 28, Three a.m. GMT.
- The prelims begin March 28, 1 a.m. GMT.
- The early prelims begin March 27, 11.15 p.m. GMT.
- The principle card begins March 28, 1 p.m. AEDT.
- The prelims begin March 28, 11 a.m. AEDT.
- The early prelims begin March 28, 9.15 a.m. AEDT.
Given how unstable and fluid earlier battle playing cards have been within the COVID-19 period, count on this one to cut and alter. This is the place we’re at proper now…
- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy
- William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Shane Younger vs. Omar Antonio Morales Ferrer
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar