Sologenic, an XRP Ledger (XRPL) primarily based tokenization ecosystem that facilitates investing and buying and selling between crypto and non-blockchain property, at this time introduced the launch of its Sologenic Decentralized Change (DEX). The brand new DEX permits customers to commerce cryptocurrencies, tokenized property reminiscent of shares, ETFs, and commodities.
The Sologenic DEX is a sophisticated decentralized buying and selling platform that enables customers to commerce (peer-to-peer) any fraction of tokenized property, SOLO, and XRP whereas having custody of their personal keys which supplies most safety and belief.
Sologenic DEX Options:
- Dynamic & totally customizable widgets within the buying and selling terminal
- Skilled charting instruments with candles as little as 1 minute and dwell order books
- Removes limitations to entry for a personal, secure and safe buying and selling expertise that’s not managed by any centralized entity
- Charges as little as $0.000005
- Transaction finality of ~three seconds
- Assist for different wallets (Ledger, XUMM, and extra…)
- Assist for a number of languages reminiscent of English, Spanish, and extra
- Mild/Darkish Themes
With the Sologenic DEX, customers can safely handle their property and commerce on the DEX by connecting to their most popular wallets reminiscent of SOLO Wallet, Ledger Units, D’cent, XUMM and extra to be added.
The Sologenic Tokenization Platform is obtainable to the general public on a testnet to apply buying and selling and tokenizing shares from Nasdaq and NYSE. Whereas the apply mode is at the moment out there, the Sologenic Tokenization Platform is at the moment awaiting its licenses to be granted to go dwell.
“The event of Sologenic core part, tokenization platform, has been accomplished and at the moment, we’re ready for the approval of the MiFID license by Monetary Supervisory Authority (FSA) to go dwell.”
– The Sologenic Workforce
An upcoming replace in April 2021 will introduce the DEX into the brand new SOLO Pockets iOS and Android platforms.